Courtesy of gospelwriter’s blog: http://turtlememoir.wordpress.com/2010/08/25/six-word-memoir/
1. Best advice – Trust your heart, not your head.
2. Milestone birthday – A damp squib, overrated and costly.
3. Holiday traditions – To make new memories, every year.
4. Memorable meal – Two hearts, one plate, together forever.
5. Siblings – Absence makes the heart grow fonder.
6. Cheating death – Going left was a good choice.
7. Trip that changed life – Living in a tent is testing.
8. What a child taught me – Hope dawns eternal, no matter what.
8a. Most beautiful words of a child – You heard me, my opinion mattered
9. Revenge is sweet – She got him, best of luck.
10. Worst mistake – He said I deserved better, duh!